Hello! We are A Million Ads. We exist at the intersection of cutting edge ad tech and creativity. Our platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised video and audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. Personalised content that is more relevant and contextually aware performs better and produces a better viewing or listening experience.
In five years, we’ve delivered over 1,000 campaigns across the UK, Europe and the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks, and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio and podcasting.
About the role...
We are looking for a senior engineer to join our front end engineering team. You are a creator, constantly curious about new ideas and technologies. You are passionate about seeing your solutions being used everyday..
We work in small teams of front end, back end, UX and product engineers and you will be a trusted member of the team. You enjoy your conversations with engineers and non-engineers alike.
You like to question the norm, always dreaming about better ways to develop your product, you like to celebrate success but you don’t like to stand still.
What you’ll do...
- Continuous collaboration with front end, product & UX engineers
- Demonstrating knowledge in front end architecture, component design & technical problem solving
- Have the opportunity to design, implement and manage a UX used globally by top audio and video creatives
- Learn and grow, gain new skills, share what you have learnt and mentor others
Who you are...
- You have experience with multiple front end frameworks and understand how to build complex web applications.
- You have a passion for learning new techniques and technologies
- You think of one day starting your own tech startup or managing a team of your own
- A desire for continuous improvement, a curious mindset, you ask lots of questions and have a need to understand how something works
- You are interested in audio and video
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected Talent Partners. We therefore ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.