Hello! We are A Million Ads. We exist at the intersection of cutting edge ad tech and creativity. Our platform makes it easy for creatives and producers to make millions of personalised video and audio ads that are intelligently tailored on the fly to each recipient, all without compromising creativity. Personalised content that is more relevant and contextually aware performs better and produces a better viewing or listening experience.
In five years, we’ve delivered over 1,000 campaigns across the UK, Europe and the US for global brands like P&G, Sky, Johnson & Johnson, Toyota, eBay and Ford. We work with all of the major media agencies and trading desks, and are partnered with publishers such as Spotify, Acast, Octave, Bauer and Global Radio. We deploy our personalisation engine across video, music streaming, internet radio and podcasting.
About the role...
We are looking for an engineer to join our back end engineering team. You are a creator, constantly curious about new ideas and technologies. You are passionate about seeing your solutions being used everyday..
We work in small teams of front end, back end, UX and product engineers and you will be a trusted member of the team. You enjoy your conversations with engineers and non-engineers alike.
You like to question the norm, always dreaming about better ways to develop your product, you like to celebrate success but you don’t like to stand still.
What you’ll do...
- Continuous collaboration with back end, product & UX engineers
- Demonstrating your knowledge to solve problems
- Have the opportunity to implement and manage low-latency, high-availability, scalable services and components
- Learn and grow, gain new skills, share what you have learnt with others
Who you are...
- You have solid experience with at least one programming language, and you are passionate about growing your knowledge and learning more
- Get excited about the idea of building and creating things
- Have a desire for continuous improvement
- A curious mindset, you ask lots of questions and have a need to understand how something works
- You are interested in audio and video
A Million Ads are always interested in speaking to passionate, talented, and creative individuals. If working with us is something you would like to explore further, but this specific role is not quite right for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Note to recruitment agencies: A Million Ads are committed to building a long term approach to our hiring strategy, we are therefore already working in partnership with selected Talent Partners. We, therefore, ask you to hold off sending speculative CV’s or sales approaches through this email.