About the role:
WeDiscover was founded with the belief that when you combine performance marketing experts with data scientists and engineers, amazing things can happen.
Our mission is to build the most innovative and profitable performance marketing campaigns in the world using bespoke, custom-built technology.
We are a young company - founded in early 2020 - and are looking to make those crucial early hires that will set a solid foundation for years to come and ensure we achieve excellence.
Joining as a Software Engineer, you will report directly to the Technical Director and work across both internal and external projects. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for real ownership and a role to make their own, not to mention the huge prospects for progression that being an early employee will bring.
In short, we are dedicated to creating a technology-driven company where you will be empowered to use your skills to solve difficult problems with innovative and elegant solutions.
You should apply if you:
- Have a minimum of 2 years of commercial experience in an engineering role.
- Are proficient using git as a source control system.
- Have some experience focussing on technical projects relating to digital marketing, such as web tracking, Google Analytics setup, attribution modelling, LTV, marketing platform integrations etc.
- Would enjoy working across a varied range of both in-house and client-focused projects.
- Are passionate about writing clean, reusable and scalable code.
Why work at WeDiscover:
We truly value your work, time and skills and in return will offer you a competitive salary and some additional benefits, including:
- Significant career advancement and learning opportunities.
- The opportunity to have a direct impact on the company and our clients.
- Top of the range equipment and the freedom to use the right tools and techniques for the job.
- The opportunity to gain more experience by mentoring and coaching more junior engineers, should you wish to.
- 24 days of holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- 2 volunteering days a year.
- Fully remote working for the foreseeable future (until the world normalises a bit post CV). Beyond that, we will be flexible (WFH, flexible hours etc).
Given the stage of the company, we are currently looking for part-time and full-time contractors, with the intention of converting to a permanent role in the near future.
Because the intention is that this role will move to permanent and may be required to travel to clients or an office post-CV, applications from the UK only.
WeDiscover is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know in your application.