About Eligible (www.eligible.ai)
Eligible is one of the fastest growing fintech start-ups (we grew 10x in the last 9 months since lockdown started!)
Our solution helps financial institutions retain their customers. We use machine learning to digitally replicate high-touch relationship management experience. By providing personalised digital experiences which replicates human relationship management, financial institutions are able to better support their customers and manage customer churn.
We are looking for an individual to work as a Data Analysts to service and support the wider business with analytical insights and support the execution of key strategic goals
We are looking for an individual to work as a Data Analysts to service and support the wider business with analytical insights and support the execution of key strategic goals.
What will you be doing?
Responsible for running the data gathering and data cleansing process.
- Using Excel to run gap analysis of missing data in files received
- Liaise with our clients to gather missing data
- Code Excel formulas and macros to automate data reporting
- Run the Excel-based ETL process to cleanse data for ingestion
- Including ref-generation scripts and address cleansing scripts
- Become internal Subject Matter Expert for various data products, support end users when they have questions regarding data
- Support of business through addressing any ad-hoc data requests that arise during the day
Qualities we look for
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Superb attention to detail and very process oriented and takes thorough notes.
- High proficient in Excel, ideally with basic experience in SQL
- Loves working with data and wants to specialise in a career relating to Data and Analytics (e.g. aspiring Data Scientist)
- Determined, a very strong work ethic, industrious and an attention to detail.
- Casual dress
- Work from home opportunities
- Profit sharing/share options
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
Application Questions You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Data experience do you have?
- Flexible working hours
- Company events & social hours
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.