About Pearl Lemon
Pearl Lemon is a multiple-award-winning SEO & Lead Generation Agency based in the heart of London but serving clients worldwide. With a team of 15 dotted across the UK, USA, Romania, India, Pakistan, Philippines and more, they operate around the clock and communicate predominantly through Whatsapp that function more like a silicon-valley-startup and have a work ethic comparable to investment bankers. It’s not a surprise when you consider their founder Deepak Shukla is an ex-Deloitte consultant and 30x marathon runner.
Check out a lot of video and written testimonials of our interns as well as their weekly updates in the 'Blog' sectionPearl Lemon Internship:
Benefits of working with Pearl Lemon
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different time zones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry
- Work remotely and manage 100% of your time
Pearl Lemon is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist to manage all digital marketing activities and find potential clients.
You’ll work across all our departments to support the sales team with industry news and trends. Using a variety of methods, you’ll generate quality leads to pass to our development team.
You’ll prepare and execute a wide range of digital marketing campaigns that adhere to brand objectives. You’ll also identify potential buyers and companies that match our ideal customer profile and reach out on our behalf.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Develop sales opportunities via cold emails
- Listen to the client's needs and act on them in real time
- Develop new clients through market research
- Obtain prospects information such as company name, contact name, email address, and other information
- Strategically source new prospects using LinkedIn, provided prospects lists, etc
- Communicate service descriptions, which requires getting accurate information from the prospective customer and interpreting it in a cold call or email
- Generate quality leads
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the Pearl Lemon solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
Required skills and experience:
- Provable experience in marketing or sales.
- Being comfortable with establishing yourself on online networking platforms such as LinkedIn etc.
- Strong persuasion and communication skills
- An ability to think outside the box, get creative and persist to achieve results.
- Being a self-starter is vital to succeed in this position.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.