About Pearl Lemon
Pearl Lemon is a multiple-award-winning SEO & Lead Generation Agency based in the heart of London but serving clients worldwide. With a team of 15 dotted across the UK, USA, Romania, India, Pakistan, Philippines and more, they operate around the clock and communicate predominantly through Whatsapp that function more like a silicon-valley-startup and have a work ethic comparable to investment bankers. It’s not a surprise when you consider their founder Deepak Shukla is an ex-Deloitte consultant and 30x marathon runner.
Check out a lot of video and written testimonials of our interns as well as their weekly updates in the 'Blog' section and Apply Here - https://internship.pearllemongroup.com/
Benefits of working with Pearl Lemon
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different time zones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry
- Work remotely and manage 100% of your time
Pearl Lemon is looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward our ambitious growth plans throughout 2020 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
Reporting directly into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of all marketing activities.
There will be a focus on developing the Pearl Lemon and our client’s brand through thought, leadership, content creation, design, research, and other steep learning-based tasks.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as is exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Developing a lifecycle marketing strategy to drive multi-channel marketing campaigns across all channels (including PPC, SEO, email, ABM, social, PR and events)
- Collaborating across departments and functions to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives.
- Creating and evolving an account-based marketing strategy designed to resonate with potential high-value leads and help exceed set MRR targets.
- Building a social marketing strategy to enhance Pearl Lemon’s social media presence on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Optimising our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Taking full ownership of our events marketing strategy and identifying new opportunities to develop an awareness of the brand within the cybersecurity industry.
- Regular reporting against defined KPIs to highlight the effectiveness of all campaigns against business goals.
- Line management and professional development of team members.
- Managing relationships with third-party suppliers and agencies.
- Creation of graphics and visuals as needed.
- Assisting the Marketing Director and other members as needed.
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Being punctual and quick to respond and communicate-daily.
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
- Proven people management track record.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and external suppliers.
- Proven experience of implementing successful (measurable ROI) content marketing strategies.
- Experience of partnering with Sales teams to implement successful ABM campaigns.
- Demonstrable experience delivering engaging event management strategies.
- Can deliver succinct campaign performance summaries backed by expert analytic capability.
- Incredibly fast learner.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.