Dozens is revolutionising the way people manage their money and challenging the entire financial industry in the process.
How you manage your money can have a hugely positive or negative effect on your life. It affects everything from how you live, to decisions you can make and experiences you have, even your mental health. Yet it’s something we’re not taught about in school nor by the institutions who hold our money.
Why? You’d think your bank is there to help with our finances, right?
The truth is that banks, building societies and fintechs have always relied on debt for profit. They actually encourage customers to spend in order to charge for overdrafts, and offer short term loans. They need people to mismanage their money to keep their profits and investors happy.
Isn’t there a massive conflict of interest there?
You want to do everything you can to secure your future – yet, your bank wants you to slip up, so it can secure its own.
We don’t think institutions are doing all they can to help people manage their money. Either in terms of new technology, in terms of data or in terms of financial products.
So we started Dozens. Dozens is a fintech that is challenging the banking industry by focusing on customers’ growth rather than seeking profit from their debt.
We can proudly say we do everything possible to help our customers move forward financially.
With our bright mango yellow debit card and full-featured app, Dozens combines a current account, with budgeting and saving tools, unique financial products and an investment manager all designed to help people, whoever and wherever they are, move from spender to saver to investor.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our talented product team, working across the entire customer experience from current accounts to savings tools and investments.
What you’ll be doing
- Constantly working towards building better product, with a dedication to understand, question and improve the customer experience
- Working collaboratively with other areas of the business (operations, customer service, growth and brand teams) to ensure product success
- Generating product requirements, and defining features ready for development
You’ll enjoy this role if you are
- A person who enjoys working as part of a team, whilst being able to use your own initiative
- A problem solver who enjoys continually improving processes and spotting patterns
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
Key skills and experience
- Previous experience working as a digital PM required
- Understanding of all the latest in design, technology and business
- Any start-up / fintech / app experience beneficial
- Autonomous, proactive, self-dependent
- Excellent research and analytical skills
If this role and working in a fintech looking to challenge an entire industry sounds like you, then we’d love to hear from you!
Send us your LinkedIn profile and cover letter, as well as answering the questions below.
1. Why are you interested in joining Dozens?
2. Tell us about a product you love and why
3. What are your salary expectations?
4. Do you have the right to work in the UK?