Brego is using AI to shake up the automotive space and bring the industry into the future. We provide customers with valuation tools that provide current and future values for assets such as vehicles, motorcycles and planes.
Brego is looking for a data scientist with experience in time series data analysis and NLP in order to build machine learning and artificial neural network models with multiple dimensions to improve the accuracy of our valuations.
- A self-starter with good experience owning tasks
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in quantitive field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Past experience in time series machine learning and / or neural networks
- Deep understanding of predictive modelling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms
- At least 3 years of technical experience building neural networks and working with time series prediction models
- Ability to design and build accurate and scalable prediction algorithms
- Fluency in Python 3
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with finance/ automotive financials
- Building time series models using multiple dimensions and inputs
- Assisting the tech team in validating the correct algorithms to use for our data
- Working with our development team to integrate models into our products
- Working on the development plan for the future of the product
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.