We are a startup based out of London creating an alternative asset class with an impact mindset. To assist us with our goals and operations we are developing a fintech platform that would look at benefitting all involved stakeholders and more particularly the startup ecosystem and society. We are also developing a proprietary machine-learning algorithm that would benefit all stakeholders through a digitised data-driven platform.
We are currently at beta stage.
- Leading creation of the fintech platform (app & web) design, from a UX/UI and product perspective
- Ensuring stable levels of user testing
- Influencing the product roadmap to lead design enhancements
- Designing data visualizations
- Creating both low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes
- Working with development to ensure all of designs are constructed as intended.
- 2+ years of experience in user experience/product design
- Comfortable using HTML5 and CSS3
- A design portfolio demonstrating fintech experience
- Knowledge of contemporary design practices for web conventions, tablet & phone.
- Experience leading full life cycle design projects, from research/discovery to execution
- Numerical aptitude and experience working with complex number-centric applications, in particular financial application design
- Creating innovative fintech product ideas
- Strong analytical skills; use qualitative and quantitative data to guide design decisions
- Reasonable knowledge of visual fundamentals; typography, white space, composition and color
- Ability to balance multiple projects, prioritize
- Ability to deliver feedback to, and accept feedback from, peers, product managers & leadership
Why join us?
This represents a unique opportunity to get first-hand insight into the alternative investment and startup ecosystem. You will play a crucial part in a small team, supporting Partners and other team members in all investment and business growth tasks, which will give a holistic overview of the startups, fintech and investment ecosystem.
The role will provide a great chance to learn, build your network and accelerate your career. The role will involve directly working with the Founder and the CTO of the company.
Full Tech stack is not decided yet. Please provide previous work, Github links, portfolio if available
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.