Dozens is revolutionising the way people manage their money and challenging the entire financial industry in the process.
Traditional banks, building societies and fintechs mostly rely on debt for profit. They encourage customers to spend in order to charge for overdrafts, and offer short term loans. They need people to mismanage their money to keep their profits and investors happy.
Isn’t there a huge conflict of interest there?
We don’t think institutions are doing all they can to help people manage their money. Either in terms of new technology, in terms of data or in terms of financial products.
So we started Dozens. Dozens is a fintech that is challenging the banking industry by focusing on customers’ growth rather than seeking profit from their debt.
With our bright mango yellow debit card and full-featured app, Dozens combines a current account with budgeting and saving tools, unique financial products and an investment manager all designed to help people move from spender to saver to investor.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to take responsibility for all things data in the business at this exciting time of growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Building and maintaining the business’ suite of dashboards and reporting tools
- Carrying out ad hoc analysis for different business areas and presenting your insights
- Working with business users to drive data use and translating their needs into requirements
- Championing data in the business
You’ll enjoy this role if you are
- Technically minded and keen to work with cutting edge tools
- A natural at communicating insights to non-technical people
- A proactive thinker who will be able to spot new ways that we could be leveraging data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Key skills and experience
- A background in analytics or business intelligence
- Experience of working in a high-growth start-up
How to apply
Send us your LinkedIn profile and cover letter as well as answering the questions below.
1. Why do you want to work for Project Imagine / Dozens?
2. Can you give an overview of how you have driven the use of data in another organisation?
3. What are your salary expectations?
4. Do you have the right to work in the UK?
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.