Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Job in a nutshell:
We are looking for someone to lead a team that is customer first and aims to provide a high quality, engaging, educational front line customer-focussed support. Customer support is part of the overall customer experience and at Nutmeg we want our customers to receive the best. The team are responsible for incoming and outgoing contact, we try to communicate where we can to help customers before they realise they need us. Our overall aim is to educate, reassure and serve potential and existing customers.
Your day to day role on the team will be mainly support and escalation. You will take ownership of a portion of the daily management tasks to help ensure that the team performs as expected and within service level agreements. If a team needs to escalate a query you will be the first point of contact and help with the management of complaints. We believe in leading by example at Nutmeg, you will be expected to be hands on and help out when it is busy and provide examples for others to follow.
Stakeholder management at Nutmeg is a must, you will need to build your own team meetings with a focus around knowledge sharing and training. Nutmeg is customer centric and the rest of the company are expected to play a part in helping the front-line team, you will invite stakeholders to present to your team, or liaise with them to find solutions for customers.
- Customer support team leader experience
- Financial Services experience
- Demonstrated experience with problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to engage in debate on customer experience and a genuine desire to help customers
- Emotional intelligence with the ability to empathise and build rapport
- Ability to motivate, educate, support and manage teams collectively and individually
- Flexible approach to working hours – you will be required to work on weekends and public holidays during peak periods
- The ability to manage difficult conversations and be comfortable with performance management when required
- Experience with stakeholder management and building rapport between teams
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team