After being founded by the entrepreneur and IT-Specialist Florian Frey and the former CEO of Scout24 Holding Dr. Martin Enderle, allmyhomes (www.allmyhomes.com) rose to the No. 1 platform for the marketing of new building estates in Germany within three years, increasing to a size of 160+ employees from over 30 different nationalities.
Following the entry of TPA Real Estate Brands founder Lutz Grimm, we continue to revolutionize the real estate industry through digitalization and the supply of targeted data for room concepts of the future. In addition to the continuous improvement of our product, Europeanization is one of our next steps in our growth.
For our Technology department, we are currently looking for a (Senior) Backend Developer (m/f/d) in a permanent position in our office in Berlin-Ostkreuz.
- Conception and development of web-based applications for the real estate sector, such as our content management system and other products
- Participation in all project stages: design, implementation, test and integration
- Development of technologically sophisticated solutions as a part of a small team
- Participation in the implementation of Scrum Methodology in your team
- Technical support for younger colleagues
- Specialist in computer science application development or university degree in the field of (media) computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience as a backend developer
- Profound knowledge of PHP programming and MVC architecture, Testing (Unit, Integration, e2e) and RESTful APIs
- Experience with GIT, SQL databases, Docker, microservice-oriented architecture
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture and Domain Driven Design (DDD) will be an additional asset
- Knowledge of Laravel / Lumen framework is desired
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Sovereign behavior as well as a structured, self-responsible way of working
Our offer for you
- 20 years experience in the real estate- and advertising industry
- A dynamic startup atmosphere with room for change
- An international team (ca. 160+ employees, ca. 30 nationalities)
- A comprehensive onboarding, regular feedbacks and performance reviews
- Individual development opportunities and further education
- Good ideas for a sustainable life and work
- A centrally located office with numerous connections (Berlin-Ostkreuz)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
- Version Control System: Git; Front End Package: npm; Text Editor: Sublime Text; Code Collaboration: GitLab, Phabricator; Virtualization Platform: Docker, Kubernetes; JS Build Tools: Grunt; Integrated Development: PhpStorm, Visual Studio Code; Source Code: SourceTree, GitKraken; Browser Testing: Selenium; Continuous Integration: GitLab CI
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button to Lisa Hermann.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.