Our team truly cares about the work that we do. We’re on a social mission to solve the care challenges and modernise live-in care, rethinking every detail. A care company built for the 21st century. We’re motivated to enable people to live vibrantly and safely at home, on their own terms.
Our goal is to build genuine, respectful relationships with our professional carers, clients and families as we work to earn their trust and improve the industry. This means actively listening to our clients. It means attracting, training and supporting the country's first-class professional carers. It means building the right care team for each client. It means providing exceptional on-going support.
We are made up of professional carers, support teams, care managers and technologists building a smart way to care. The first care company built from the bottom up specifically for live-in care which is proud to be regulated by the Care Quality Commission with a rating of ‘Good’. Together, our teams work together to create the best possible client experience, which contributes to our trustpilot + google score.
We are led by an energetic team and backed by industry professionals including the former chairman of the Care Quality Commission, former chairman of Four Seasons Care Group, Chairman of Trustpilot and other angel investors.
- Monitor live chat inbound enquiries and use to book in care consultations
- Conduct outbound calls / care consultations to the pre-agreed service level
- Contact all unqualified leads to understand the opportunity of leads
- Work with care team members to contact the best carers for edyn.care families
- Re-engage with customers who have previous enquired about care for themselves and give them the information to best assist them
- Work with business manager and senior management to ensure sales message is effectively communicated
What you’ll need:
- Impeccable communication skills
- Incredibly organised and able to multitask
- A thirst to join a fast growing startup focused on quality
- A get stuff done attitude.
- Ability to achieve KPIs and contribute to company goals
Good to have:
- Sales experience
- University degree
- Competitive salary + commission (up to £35,000 OTE)
- Join a fast-growing company with high profile investors
- Opportunity to really make an impact to the lives of both carers and clients.
- Get some well-deserved rest with 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- A budget for making sure you’ve got your perfect work set-up
- Ongoing career development