We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about our company by assisting various departments. You will be working closely with our team to conduct research and capture data about potential prospects.
The role is part-time (2 Days per week), can be in person or remote if practising social distancing.
- Research relevant companies and input data into an excel spreadsheet.
- Perform research at a supervisor's request.
- Work closely with the Sales team (remote or in-person)
- A final year student or recent graduate.
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.