About Pearl Lemon
Pearl Lemon is a multiple-award-winning SEO & Lead Generation Agency based in the heart of London but serving clients worldwide. With a team of 15 dotted across the UK, USA, Romania, India, Pakistan, Philippines and more, they operate around the clock and communicate predominantly through Whatsapp that function more like a silicon-valley-startup and have a work ethic comparable to investment bankers. It’s not a surprise when you consider their founder Deepak Shukla is an ex-Deloitte consultant and 30x marathon runner.
Check out a lot of video and written testimonials of our interns as well as their weekly updates in the 'Blog' section and Apply Here - https://internship.pearllemongroup.com/
Benefits of working with Pearl Lemon
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different time zones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry
- Work remotely and manage 100% of your time
Pearl Lemon is looking for an Account Manager who can be in the charge of managing a company's relationships with its customers. They are in charge of building long-term relationships with a group of customers and generally stay with customers for the length of their relationship with the company.
The goal is to keep clients or accounts as long as possible. This involves ensuring continuous communication with customers, sharing regular updates on their campaigns and projects we are working on as well as managing challenging situations. The Account Manages keeps a customer database and addresses and actions any needs they may have.
The Account Manager is also in charge of finding new businesses, he can be assigned to new prospects, given accounts, or a combination thereof.
Tasks may involve project management, strategic planning, sales support, service application, logistics, and marketing.
Possible Responsibilities Include:
- Generation of sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Development of long-term relationships with accounts
- Ensuring clients receive requested products and services in a timely manner
- Communication of client needs and demands to the company
- Forecast and track of client account metrics
- Management of projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifying opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordination with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaboration with the sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service for multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keeping records of client transactions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Client-Focused Solutions
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to listen and understand the clients’ challenges
- Ability to Communicate Clients’ Needs with Staff
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships Simultaneously
- Negotiation, Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Native English speaker
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.