We’re looking for a pro-active, creative and ambitious intern to support the founder of the business. The role is perfectly suited to a candidate who starting within the industry and is looking for a creative copywriting role across the retail and hospitality industry. The role will suit individuals who are flexible, highly motivated and have the ability to work on their own initiative to meet strict deadlines through the effective planning and co-ordination of workload.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Lead on editing and proof reading B2C & B2B content hosted on the Wrangle website
- Acting as the principle contact for producing eye-catching content and help to develop, craft and approve all copy along with press and media releases.
- Preparing company style guides and supporting to build the brand story
- Promoting new features and engage with existing customers
- Keeping up to date with SEO activities
- You have excellent copywriting skills
- You pride yourself on your astute attention to detail
- You are proactive - a self-starter with a positive attitude
- You love a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
Why Join Wrangleapp.io
- You will be part of a company that will disrupt an entire industry
- We provide a fun and entrepreneurial working environment within an exciting high-growth startup business, where you can use your talent to make a real difference.
- This is a rare opportunity to build a truly global product from the ground up, and join early a startup that will soon be a growing business of exceptional engineers working on the latest technologies.
- You will gain first-hand experience in building an AI-powered mobile application and delivering it to the end users.
- You will work side-by-side with the CEO/Founder who will offer crucial mentorship.
- Personal development allowance for courses, conferences or anything else to help you progress
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.