Lead product for a fast-scaling Fantasy Sports start-up with product-market fit.
We're looking for a talented product design to come and join our team:
- Conceptualise great digital products across different platforms (iOS, Android, Web) - working with and leading the innovation team
- Take responsibility for defining user flows, wireframes, prototypes, testing, validating and delivering high fidelity designs
- Work closely with the engineering team to create slick interactions and state of the art responsive websites, as well as native apps in the future
- Use design thinking to define the design foundation for our product, and brands, to ensure a consistent user experience across all channels
- Collaborating with other team members to ensure that our design output delivers on our business objectives
- Present and communicate ideas and concepts visually to the teams
- Help mentor and guide other team members with your experience and knowledge
- 8+ years experience leading digital product design
- Knowledge of sport AND betting is essential
- Adept with technology - knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Adept with data - demonstratable ability to use and learn from
- Experience of running sites with high-traffic volumes preferred
No recruiters please, we believe it important to do this work ourselves.
Network Gaming is a B2B fantasy sports gaming & data platform with a proven business model. The company helps partners engage, grow and monetise their audiences with simple white-labelled pool-betting prediction games.
We have recently won two big contracts with News Corp to build games for two of their brands talkSPORT and Dream Team, and have closed a £400k fundraising round to ensure we hire the right talent.
KEY TO SUCCESS
Our ethos sets us apart from the competition:
- The power of community is central to our success
- Simple to play games for mass adoption
- Low-cost betting games focusing on entertainment rather than risk
- Leverage the biggest moments in sport and entertainment - we’re not always on
- Target key partners and build bespoke games
- A true affiliate product - built to convert
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
Freedom & Responsibility
We embrace a free & entrepreneurial culture but we only hire team players who can manage the responsibility that comes with it.
Skin in the Game
We want our staff to have a stake in the business. If the team has skin in the game, we’re more likely to win. If you are happy to take a slightly lower salary to obtain more shares/options or even invest, that is great (but not essential).
The Power of Community
Shared experience is also part of our culture. It’s always more fun to do things together, and even if we work remotely, this is central to making Network Gaming an enjoyable and rewarding place to work.
Compassion & Wisdom
In a decentralised business, our people must be knowledgeable and display sound judgement. We also look for people who can understand and empathise with others, as well as looking out for team members and assisting them whenever required. These two qualities combined are powerful community builders.
We are GAMEDOGS
From ‘Hide & Seek’ to Monopoly, Minecraft to Marbles, e-Fifa to football, we love the game. We dedicate time to improving at whatever we play, take care to understand the inner workings of each game and strategise on how we can win.
- Competitive package
- Share options
- 98% remote - some meet-ups
- Well connected team involved in lots of other start-up businesses
Network Gaming is based in Notting Hill, London and welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.