Competitive person needed- candidates who can:
- Maintain excellent relationships with clients through superior customer service, working on a face to face basis
- Looking to progress quickly and develop leadership skills
- Work to meet sales targets
- Learn to interview, recruit, manage, and direct members of the company's marketing and sales teams
- Implement and adhere to company policies and procedures
Looking for people who are positive, hard working, ready to take on challenges, want to not only progress and develop personally and professionally themselves but train and develop others, have a great student mentality, not afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone, and ready to start ASAP.
We are hiring now!
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.