At Metaview, we're re-imagining how exceptional organizations build teams by capturing, surfacing, and actioning the data that is most telling of ‘organization-talent fit’ for our customers. This means using technology to access, and shine a light on sources of insight that have never been considered accessible before.
We're an early-stage, venture-backed Talent Science startup located in London. We believe hiring decisions are the most important decisions in any organization, but the way organizations go about recruiting people remains incredibly error prone, inefficient, and inconsistent. That’s what we’re fixing.
We're building Metaview off the back of our founding teams’ experiences at Palantir and Uber by building great software to provide personalized, ongoing, and measurable training for interviewers. It's orders of magnitude better than traditional training, actually measurable, and utterly convenient to implement for People teams.
About the role
We believe in building technology that gives people superpowers, not replaces them. This means our people and our products need to work efficiently and effectively together in order to give our customers world-class experiences and outcomes. That’s where Product Operations comes in. Product Operations ensures everything that needs to get done to delight our customers continuously gets done more efficiently, more quickly, and more reliably.
As the first member of the Product Operations team, you’ll be working directly with Metaview’s founders, product engineering team, and team of data annotators. This is a core role at an early-stage company focused on a huge mission: to reimagine how exceptional companies build teams. The magnitude of the impact you will have against this mission is fundamentally up to you.
Initially, you’ll be responsible for designing, measuring, and improving the internal processes and tools that enable us to provide our users with world-class, personalized interview feedback at scale. This means:
- You’ll identify opportunities to make our personalized interviewer coaching service more systematic and repeatable. Once identified, you’ll take action to make it happen.
- You’ll instrument tooling and dashboards that keep the whole company up-to-date on the performance of the coaching service, which is a key driver of our customers’ satisfaction.
- You’ll be the champion for — and accountable for — the quality of the feedback that our customers receive, and the timeliness in which they receive it.
- You’ll work collaboratively with your colleagues in product and engineering to build tools that help the data annotation and coaching team deliver this, and train them on how to use them.
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our customers, and use this knowledge to inform product roadmap, go to market motion, and your own Product Operations KPIs.
- You have 2+ years of experience in a high-performance environment, either in an operations role at a tech company, or as consultant at a top firm.
- You are a systems-thinker, with experience in creating business processes from scratch.
- You are highly analytical and proficient in Excel, and SQL or Python.
- You are an exceptional verbal and written communicator.
- You thrive in a high-growth, rapidly-changing environment.
- You have a proven bias for action which you use to fast-forward to the truth.
- You are outcome-oriented. You’re never happier than when you’re making it happen.
- You go together. You know how to lead, when to follow, and when to disagree and commit.
- You want to make an impact, and have fun. Not just one of the two.
We can help you relocate to London, and we can sponsor visas. We offer competitive salaries and stock options based on skills and growth rate. We benchmark stock options to US tech companies, not Europe, so your equity will be truly meaningful.