Eave develops audio technologies that solve real world problems. Our mission is to eliminate the
isolation and loneliness caused by noise induced hearing loss. We do this by developing award-
winning hardware and software products and working with clients to protect their workers in
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our multidisciplinary team. Ideally you will have a
background in product development and have 5+ years of experience working in a hardware
development environment, having taken products from concept to launch and beyond.
Eave’s solution is a mix of hardware and software products. Your focus would be on our next
generation connected wearable audio products that actively protect users from harmful over
exposure to noise.
How you’ll make an impact:
You will report into the Engineering Director and will lead the charge in the development and
deployment of our hardware products, providing a focal point to drive features into highly
scalable solutions. You will provide leadership and insights through your experience and work
directly with external partners to understand the market and customer needs, define product
roadmaps, drive a team championing Eave’s products while working with the wider team to
ensure our product lines get to market and achieve commercial success. You will implement best
practices and continuously improve efficiencies and quality of deliveries.
● Work closely with hardware and software technical leads and engineers to drive
technology advancements through to commercialisation.
● Define products based on market needs, assess and shape requirements based on
customer needs and commercial outcomes. Understand and navigate technical trade-
offs, coordinate the team to successfully evolve tools and the operational processes to
● Manage complex projects at a large scale, spanning functional teams and cross-
● Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risk, communicate status to upper
management and external stakeholders. While engaging and energising the project
teams to achieve aggressive goals.
● Remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps in communication or
schedule, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing
priorities, and drive results proactively.
● Understand technical implementation at the architectural level and propose technical
alternatives when necessary; ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be
● Support technical and strategic planning, leading conversations with key stakeholders to
develop concepts for initiatives and developing those into detailed program / project
plans (including roadmaps, funding planning, resource planning, and hiring goals).
What you bring:
● Minimum of 5 years experience as a Technical Product Manager, Product Manager, or
● Experience in managing both a product roadmap and a team delivering that roadmap.
● Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related area, or the equivalent
in experience with evidence of exceptional ability preferred.
● Direct, measurable impact through the design, development and launch of
● Solid technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges and
risks; ability to work closely with engineers of many disciplines.
● Experience in project management; practical familiarity with both Agile and Waterfall
methodologies and ability to apply them appropriately.
● Eye for detail and willingness to get involved to ensure technical deadlines can be
● Prior experience planning and delivering a go-to-market strategy.
● Working understanding of IoT (edge to server) applications
● Experience developing audio products and understanding of audio concepts
Eave is a team of passionate individuals based near Old Street in London, supplying leaders in
Engineering Industries with technologies that improve their occupational safety and productivity.
More information about Eave can be found at www.eave.io
At Eave there is an emphasis on taking ownership of your own work, taking the initiative when
things need to get done, and moving fast. If you are looking for a role working at a fast paced,
dynamic and growing company then we would love to hear from you. We value differences in
people, finding a healthy balance, learning and working together as a team.
Salary will be commensurate with experience but will be in the range of £45,000 - £65,000 and
you will be given the tools required to deliver your role (you will have your choice of a Windows
or a Mac machine). Please apply by sending in your CV along with a cover letter explaining
briefly and clearly why you believe a role at Eave would be right for you and us. Where
appropriate you will be invited to come and visit us in person before getting started asap. We
look forward to hearing from you!