*We are hiring this role for our London and New York offices!*
3Forge is a high-performance data visualization platform focused on financial markets. With Tier 1 clients like Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse and Citibank, we are a growth business now looking for two Sales Directors who will drive the success of the EMEA/North America region respectively.
This is a career defining opportunity in a fast-growing technology company: you will be an experienced and entrepreneurial sales leader with a track record of driving new C-level business relationships and revenue.
We’re not looking for just another salesperson. You will be exceptional – able to open doors and market the #1 rated virtualization and visualization product to European/North American buy and sell side firms.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving a high-level sales strategy with a target pipeline of partners in collaboration with the global Head of Business Development
- Strategic lead generation: identifying requirements, qualifying budgets and resource allocation, timelines, addressing roadblocks and leading the full sales lifecycle
- Leading sales meetings and product demonstrations, tailoring the 3Forge value proposition to prospects based on in-depth research of specific institutions, processes and drivers
- Collaborating with marketing to ideate and execute effective business development campaigns - case studies, white-papers, and other marketing collateral
- Analysis and reporting to senior leadership and ownership of the success of the sales function - you will be an ambassador for the team and the business as a whole
- Exceptional performer with 8 years sales experience and at least 5+ years of that in financial technology sales
- A Fintech domain expert with the ability to drive technological change at an enterprise level
- Existing C-level relationships in financial services within both buy and sell-side firms
- Command of sales strategy: deep experience of selling complex technologies using strong consultative and relationship building skills
- Self-starter with high ambition who is able to determine and adapt to time pressures, deliverables, and targets
- Hunter mentality - as an individual contributor you will be totally comfortable sourcing and progressing new business
The 3Forge personality profile is smart and motivated, with drive and initiative. The ideal candidate will have all of the above and should demonstrate leadership qualities that will facilitate growth and evolution within the business.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.