No Salary - Internship/Furlough/ Second year and Third-year students
Flytinary is the first-ever Wellness, all in one global travel app. A technology-enabled platform bringing together multi-day wellness experiences, flights, hotel bookings and retreats with a growing group of wellness-conscious travellers. We have already received indications of positive investor interest and have ambitions to become the dominant disruptor in the tourism and leisure sector in the next five years.
Flytinary has partnered with some of the most amazing travel engines on the planet to ensure our members get the best deals and advice. Some notable players, Skyscanner, Google, Maps.me, to name a few.
We have an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated, reliable and enthusiastic individual to temporarily join our team and experience life in a fast-growing Travel Tech startup. This internship will allow you to work on a variety of different projects and be involved in all aspects of a startup. If you’re interested in tech, travel and democratising opportunity, this could be just the internship for you.
We are looking for a Data Entry travel co-ordinator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data Entry Operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms.
Ultimately, a successful Data Entry Operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert travel data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Keep information confidential
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Proven data entry work experience.
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- High school diploma; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.