This internship is for those who are looking to get experience in a professional environment, especially in marketing and operational activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage B2B sales and marketing campaigns.
- Research key market trends.
- Support our team in sales and marketing efforts.
- Manage CRM, social media and search engine analytical tools for campaigns and monitoring.
- Report figures, developments etc. in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity in a start up with ambitious plans and ideal for a graduate who is looking for an internship in a still relatively young company, where there are exciting challenges to be had. As an evolving company you will be able to see your efforts help to shape and expand the company. You will bring creativity, can-do attitude and enthusiasm to work as part of a performance-driven team dedicated to the delivery of the highest quality.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Relationship Management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; the ability to communicate effectively, exemplary professional conduct.
- Ability to meet targets and strict deadlines and work well under pressure. Attention to detail, highly organised and efficient approach to tasks.
- English language proficiency. The candidate will be involved in content writing and proof reading.
Other Essential Attributes:
- A can-do attitude to confront problems proactively and create successful solutions.
- A good team player.
- A passion for continuous improvement, creativity and result orientation.
- Willingness to work flexibly to meet the requirements.
- Ability to work independently without continuous supervision.
Other Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Take all reasonable care of the health and safety of yourself, other people and resources.
- Comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Protocols and Procedures Handbook.
- The successful candidate may be required to work outside of core hours.
FairHire is passionate about developing aspiring young talents. Candidate will have opportunity to work alongside management team thus providing unique opportunity to involve with business and its development. Achieve a suitable reference for your first steps in your career.
This internship suites well to students who requires to go through a work experience in a professional environment. This internship description provides an outline of the major focus areas of the internship and is not exhaustive and is subject to amendment from time to time.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.