At Wunderflats we are on a mission to shape the future of housing. We believe that everyone should be able to live and work anywhere, any time. That’s why on our platform we offer fully furnished apartments for a rental period of up to 1 year that can be booked easily online. Tenant or landlord - Wunderflats has the perfect solution for finding and renting out apartments and we are constantly expanding our services into apartment management, different rental periods, and even more regions.
To continue our growth and further strengthen our market leader position in the temporary furnished housing space we are looking for an Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d*) to join our highly motivated marketing team and take complete ownership of all paid social media efforts.
- The opportunity to shape the future of housing by taking full responsibility for driving our paid social marketing strategy
- Join the best team ever (100 people, healthily growing) with a truly unique employee experience - check our Kununu and Glassdoor scores
- MacBook, external screen and keyboard - hardware matters
- An easy way to get to work: Our office is centrally located at Alexanderplatz
- Flexible and family-friendly working hours and maximum home office flexibility (due to the current situation, the entire team works mainly from home)
- Numerous benefits such as team- and company events, yoga lessons, table tennis, cereals, coffee, fruits, and beer (all in line with current regulations due to Covid-19)
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application via the link: https://wunderflats-jobs.personio.de/job/268989?_pc=79548#apply
*At Wunderflats we value the diversity of our team and respect all differences in people, seen and unseen. We are committed to equal opportunities without discrimination.