- Role title: Project Engineer
- Remuneration: £40,000 - £60,000
- Start date: Flexible
- Report to: Senior Engineer
- Location: London
- Hours: Full time
- Contract: Permanent
Our team is looking to hire a 4+ years experienced project engineering lead to work in our team on the project management of several projects including design, automation, and installation.
ALP Technologies is a profitable renewable engineering energy company based in London and Berlin. We have won numerous awards on research and development projects for technologies to benefit lower income countries covering several different innovative fields and technologies. Our company is designing, prototyping, and testing a state-of- the-art li-ion battery storage system that is the smartest and lowest cost in the world for 4 billion people to access renewable energy. Our battery system called BRIC is the world's most affordable smart battery system designed for low income countries capable to be used by recycled battery cells and operated in a circular economic way.
Mechanical/electronic/mechatronic engineering background. Keen interest in renewables, energy sector, electrical design.
Qualifications in relevant field
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanical equipment
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Proficient in 3D CAD modelling
- Project management experience (Prince2)
- Self-motivated and highly organized
- Experience with process improvement and analysis
- Programming language C or related software
- Understanding of PCB manufacture & design
- Hard-working – Start-up work ethic is a must!
- Take personal responsibility - self-initiative mind-set and a desire to learn
- Communicative and team mentality – both traits are important and complimentary in team project environment
- Organizational skill/Proactivity – prioritisation skill with the ability to act in advance, plan-ahead and carry out duties in a forward-thinking manner
- Attention to details – Must have mentality to check, re-check work and with a mind-set towards
Please apply with your CV and cover letter