At Attractions.io we're shaking up the way attractions use technology — pioneering better visitor experiences for some of the best-known brands in the out-of-home entertainment space. We're already serving millions of guests at world-class attractions every year and have ambitious growth plans.
You will be responsible for bringing new mid-market and enterprise customers onto the Attractions.io platform. By taking a consultative approach, you will work with prospects to identify how our solution can help meet their business objectives.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to join a high growth, ambitious company and make their mark.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product, market, and competitive landscape
- Identify prospect challenges and use a consultative approach to win business
- Run engaging product demonstrations tailored to the needs of prospective customers
- Prepare effective presentations, proposals and quotes
- Oversee commercial and contractual arrangements from start to finish
- Update and maintain an accurate sales CRM
- Attend industry-relevant conferences, networking events and client meetings as needed, talking at industry events to educate our target market (some international travel may be required)
- Support the marketing team in defining and understanding ideal customer profiles, the customer journey and customer needs
- Collaborate with the delivery team to seamlessly transition customers to delivery
- You have at least two years of experience selling B2B SaaS solutions to mid-market and enterprise organisations
- You’re comfortable engaging with a variety of stakeholders at all levels, including C-suite and board level
- You’re able to manage complex sales cycles with many prospects simultaneously
- You’re an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You’re highly ambitious with a will to succeed in a target-driven environment
- You’re commercially astute and love to drive business growth
- You’re highly organised and able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- You’re able to get on with ‘doing’ and pull in whoever is needed to make decisions so nothing slows you down
- You’re socially intelligent and love working with people and building strong relationships
- You’re constantly improving, always looking for new ideas and approaches to help you achieve your ambitions
- Competitive salary + commission.
- Flexible remote-first working.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- Employee share option scheme.
- High-end equipment.
- Personal development budget.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.