HYBR is a disruptive student-focused platform that supports first-time renters. We work to
raise the standards of student renting. It is time for student homes, the right way.
We are a fast growing start up and we are expanding our client base rapidly. We need
motivated people to help us meet our targets and ensure we maintain a great customer
experience. You will have the opportunity to join at an early stage to shape the business.
Your role will adapt as the business grows and you will have the opportunity to scale out
our sales team.
What are we looking for?
Start date: 01/02/2021
Salary: £18,000/ year (But with the prospect of fast progression in terms of your title,
salary and equity-share).
Title: Account Manager
We're looking for a candidate who has experience in sales to join our team and help us
onboard landlords to our prop-tech platform. We’re looking for people who are driven,
proactive and creative thinkers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Networking and data mining for new landlord leads
• Cold calling to onboard new landlords and create new partnerships
• Managing landlord accounts and building relationships with students
• Problem solving for our landlords, and seeing where we can evolve our
processes and product to make them happier
• Reporting directly to the CEO
What we want from you:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A love of customers/people in general and the ability to empathise with them,
build rapport and leave them satisfied with the solution
• Resilience - the ability to deal with and thrive in difficult situations
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidence + charisma
• Curiosity - you should love investigating problems, getting to the root cause and
• The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with
peers who challenge you to constantly improve
• An eagerness to take on more responsibility and prioritise effectively
What will you learn?
You will learn the ins and outs of a start-up; you will join our strategy meetings and help
shape the direction of the company.
You will be allocated a mentor for guidance and you will be able to reach out to the team
whenever you have questions.
What do you get when you join?
On top of your salary, you can expect performance-based bonuses, equity incentives,
and flexibility with holiday and working hours.
You’ll be provided with a tailored development plan, helping you to progress as the
Naturally, a huge amount of your learning will come from your work on live projects.