Capsule is a mobile application that enables users to create their own AI shopping robot. The robot optimises on users shopping experiences by combining what they have and what they want in a unique way. As our CTO you will play a vital part in shaping the future of the organisation by developing a robust team that can deliver.
We are looking for someone that has a experience of working within the fashion industry and that is looking to commit to an entrepreneurial journey. They must have a can-do attitude, integrity, be hard working and committed. We are a nice group of founders. We are passionate about exciting innovation and new user experiences
We are at pre-seed stage but have everything in place to move for funding- we can only offer equity at this stage- 5% until the app has been funded. We therefore accept applications from people in employment but they need to be able to dedicate part-time hour to the platform and on key events take time off.
- Review marketing plans and valdiate financial forecasts
- Plan soft launch marketing strategy
- Review and define content marketing strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions and in oder to determine and track KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Work closely with founding team members
- Stay up to date with the latest technology/competition
- Network and hire required support to create content, marketing campaign and launch app
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.