We are seeking a Senior Digital Project Manager. Push Doctor is pioneering the use of technology to improve Patients access to the right care faster than ever before, whilst enabling a more efficient health care system. Our Core Services team plays a vital role in this by integrating our own solutions with essential NHS and 3rd party systems to allow seamless care across care settings and providers.
- Provide effective leadership in a scale-up environment
- Create buy-in for the Core Services product vision both internally & with key external partners using strong verbal & written communication skills
- Manage all elements of a number of digital programmes or projects in parallel, ensuring they are delivered within time, scope and cost constraints.
- Work closely with partner programmes & organisations, including NHS Digital and 3rd party health tech organisations, to gain their support & timely responses for delivery of projects
- Engage with internal & external stakeholders to manage expectations & blockers to delivery
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap by driving meaningful initiatives through the software development lifecycle.
- Manage supplier relationships at a proactive delivery level, negotiating resources & timescales whilst ensuring value for money for the department.
- Communicating complex concepts through context diagrams.
- Understand the key technology and architectural capabilities of our platforms to support decision-making and identify the flows of information with external entities.
- Ensure that best practice product development processes are followed and suggest ways in which they can be tailored to our culture.
- Build positive relationships with other teams in the business through communication and collaboration.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience working in a software or online business environment.
- Experience in large-scale organisations with complex organisational structures & start-ups
- Experience of successfully operating in complex, highly politicised environments
- Ability to direct high performing teams
- Passion for technology and how it’s application can transform healthcare delivery
- Successful track record of using programme & project management tools to create successful delivery on the ground
- Familiarity with using Jira, confluence and other relevant collaboration tools
- Strong teamwork and leadership skills.
- Drive for product innovation, quality and excellence.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Strong project management skills; process oriented, organised and detailed.
- Experience of the business process framework and knowledge of business process tools.
- Ability to create process modeling-workflow diagrams.
- Experience of producing and working with data models.
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology.
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities based on opportunity, risk and impact to business.
- Flexible and pragmatic working styles to adapt to various personalities in cross-functional teams.
- Experience in facilitating workshops geared toward features definition and prioritisation.
- Passionate about creating innovative new experiences.
- Proven ability to use data analytics, research and testing methodologies to inform business decisions.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively across all levels in the organisation.
- Previously worked in the healthcare sector
- Understanding of NHS policy making and NHS governance systems
- Experience working within the NHS or with organisations that interface with the NHS
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.