Who we are:
Nutmeg is Europe’s leading Digital Wealth Manager, but we don’t want to stop there! We’re continuing to build our platform to help us achieve our mission of being the most trusted Digital Wealth Manager in the world.
Job in a nutshell:
The role focuses on making outbound calls to existing and prospect customers to help increase AUM while providing outstanding levels of relationship management. To do this you will need to be persistent in calling existing campaigns (online journey dropouts) as well as testing new ones. You will be able to educate our customers on markets and reassure customers of any concerns they have. You will be able to talk to the customers about Nutmeg products and investment styles and help with any queries the customer has about the website and will have the ability to cross sell on products. You will need to use your soft skills to adapt your tone to each customer and at times empathise when things are not as customers had hoped.
We are looking for a someone with a ‘get up and go’ attitude who will take ownership of their pipeline and will help improve the customer experience. You are proactive in acquiring knowledge from within the business and externally from the industry to maintain an informed high-quality customer experience. You must manage your time effectively, there will be times when you’re juggling lots of tasks, this should never affect the customer experience.
- Previous business development experience within Wealth Management
- Experience with Investment products e.g. ISA/Pensions
- Experience in adding value to the customer journey
- Sales and/or retention experience is essential
- To consistently hit KRIs set by your Manager.
Please note that this role is subject to compliance with the FCA’s Senior Managers & Certification Regime (“SMCR”). As a result, we are required to apply enhanced vetting procedures post offer acceptance.
The successful candidate will further be subject to ongoing compliance with SMCR to include annual review of fitness and propriety.
- A supportive team culture
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Daily delivery of fresh fruit and artisanal coffee
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Generous pension plan
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Season ticket loans
- Competitive salary
- Access to coaching platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Part of a diverse and inclusive Nutmeg team