Contribute to preparation of designs and ensure the user experience is simple and engaging. You will contribute to UX mock-ups using wireframes and storyboarding where required.
- The ability to lead the team and work alongside the rest of the technology team in tandem.
- Project planning, keep track of progress alongside project managers.
- Define development standards and ensure they are upheld. Evolve this process and ensure people work to standards.
- Report project status to key stakeholders
- Delegate development work accordingly throughout the team, taking a step back from coding but diving in where necessary
- Release management; ensure code is checked and to standard before release. Provide release notes and distribute to VP of Engineering and other relevant stakeholders
- Deployment, manage roll back procedures and oversee deployment
- Recruitment of developers into each of the teams
- Experience developing AngularJS based applications
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and responsive web design
- Expert knowledge of AngularJS
- Detailed knowledge of development pipelines and CI / CD
- Promoter of good practice through Agile
- Experience with Git for source control
- WebRTC video integration
- Experience with browser plugins and extensions
- Visual Studio
- .NET / ASP.NET web forms development experience. C# and / or VB.NET.
- Experience working with SASS and mixins
- Experience working with grunt / gulp task runners and Node
- Web sockets
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Advanced knowledge of JQuery / REST API integration and security
- Knowledge of effective UX design
- Strong working experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Ideally knowledge of delivering 3rd party plugins and detection
- Experience with usability / experience testing a benefit
- Experience of delivering content for IOS and Android a benefit
- Autonomy - Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Influence - Influences team and specialist peers internally. Influences customers at account level and suppliers. Has some responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of resources. Participates in external activities related to own specialism. Makes decisions which influence the success of projects and team objectives.
- Complexity - Performs a broad range of complex technical or professional work activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigates, defines and resolves complex problems.
- Business skills - Selects appropriately from applicable standards, methods, tools and applications. Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Communicates fluently orally and in writing, and can present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences. Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives. Plans, schedules and monitors work to meet time and quality targets and in accordance with relevant legislation and procedures. Rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively. Has a good appreciation of the wider field of information systems, their use in relevant employment areas and how they relate to the business activities of the employer or client. Maintains an awareness of developing technologies and their application and takes some responsibility for personal development.
Push Doctor are working in partnership with NHS practices across the country to provide video appointments with NHS GPs to patients. Our partnership approach empowers patients and the NHS to leverage the benefits of our digital solution and our technology fully integrates with NHS clinical systems to ensure a continuity of patient safety and care. Patients do not need to de-register from their practice and will remain with their trusted family GP.
Push Dr Values:
We are curious, caring and passionate. We have experienced healthcare ourselves and use research and insight to understand the aspects of healthcare we have yet to experience. Whenever empathy seems out of reach, we are proactive in bringing it into focus.
We carve the path for others to follow, setting industry standards and transforming healthcare for the better. We are anything but new to this and have so much to be proud of. Together, we are unstoppable.
Everything we do should add value to our service. We optimise and occasionally overhaul every aspect of the experience we provide, challenging expectations of what health can (and should) be. This isn’t something that happens overnight, so we need to be resilient and never lose faith.
Benefits & Additional information
- Competitive Salary
- In house gym
- Ping Pong table
- Free snacks / food / drinks / fruit in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Working from Home Policy
- Life Insurance
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- EAP helpline
- Meditation app - Headspace