Hi, my name is Anton - founding CEO of Zipkin Real Estate. We are working with the world’s most prestigious and demanding property market - London.
Two things put us in front of the competition and make clients want to work with us - convenience and quality. That means we invest in the latest technology to offer our clients maximum convenience at an unprecedented level of quality.
We entered the market with the goal to avoid the burden that classic real estate agencies are carrying. We are not driven by the inertia of old ways, instead, we closely follow the market and keep ourselves aligned with the needs of our clients. We have streamlined our model to allow us carefully listen to market trends and follow them without having to re-train or re-design any of our processes.
Our light-weight model is coated with our signature customer service. Each client is served in a way that works best for him - that means viewings after hours and on weekends; that means holding a conversation on a platform of client’s choice; that means negotiating best terms even without being asked to do so. You get the idea - fighting in the corner of our client. We work in the high-end segment and our clients are successful people who excel in what they do and they always spot the difference. And once they do, they genuinely want to work with us.
Our team is our face and is just as important to us. That’s why we play it fair and use common sense and require everyone in the team to do the same. No office politics or other mumbo-jumbo. We don’t pay flat fees to our agents but offer signing bonus to support while your pipeline is filling up. We are volume-driven business and offer agents fair 30% of each deal payable same day as the money hit company’s account, no deductions. An agent in this position can expect to take home anywhere between £3.000-15.000/month and we don’t put any caps. It’s all up to you.
We don’t want our agents spending time cold calling through old lists. We ensure our agents get fresh high-quality leads to work with, this is made possible through our partnership with digital industry leaders and our heavy investment in marketing. We give agents ground for success and in return we require our agents to have strong market expertise and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Access to Zipkin Bootcamp. Fast-paced way to learn everything needed to succeed in this position.
- High-quality warm leads.
- Access to convenient technology.
- London new-build flat or house sold to a client and our company gets a fair fee for the deal.
- Timely processing of the incoming leads in line with company’s standards and reflecting your progress in CRM.
- Preparing selection of options for prospective clients to help them narrow the search. Swift communication with developers to collate real-time snapshot of available options and presenting information to the clients.
- Viewings logistics management on behalf of the client.
- Full ownership of the deal until the developer transfers the fee into the company’s account.
Working with Zipkin will suit you if
- You have experience living in London and know it well.
- You have experience in Sales. Real Estate is preferred, but not mandatory.
- You feel you are meant to do more and will not shy away from responsibility in running this business.
- You feel uplifted by delivering work on an exceptional level of quality.
- You have an eye for detail and will start your email application with words - “I’m curious”
- We don’t pay flat fees but offer £3.000 signing bonus to support you while your pipeline is filling up. We offer you 30% of each deal payable same day as money hit company’s account, no deductions.
- 3-month contract with the option to extend after.
- We provide a strong stream of fresh and high-quality leads landing straight into convenient CRM system. You are not expected to generate leads yourself.
- We don’t cap your income - seasoned agents can expect to get £3.000-15.000/month and our terms remain fixed on any levels.
- This is an established business, however, there is a lot of milestones underway. We invite our team to participate in the decision-making process and define the business. What you are going to make of this opportunity is up to you.
Join us in this adventure - it will be an interesting one.
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident.