PLEASE NOTE ****
Apply via Workable Link:
Huckletree's mission is to become the destination workplace for the most daring entrepreneurs, those most conscious of the role they are playing in the world around us; and to be the sounding board that accelerates the impact these people and their ideas can have. Through our tightly-curated communities of high-potential teams, we’re building a new kind of workspace that magnifies the impact you’re able to have on the world.
Our members are at the heart of everything we do, and we can only scale quickly if we consistently build products that make them more successful. As such, this role is a critical hire - today more than ever.
We are looking for an experienced Platform Manager to guide the design, development, and strategy to help our members to move fast, innovate rapidly, fill their teams with extraordinary talent and build great companies.
Ecosystem & Growth Services
- Operate as an in-house advisor to Huckletree’s high-growth members by leveraging our Ecosystem and Growth Services to assist with their business growth
- Track engagement and support take up amongst our key members
- Build new relationships with the top VCs in Europe to grow our investor network and onboard them
- Maintain relationships with our network of investors - understand their investment thesis and what they’re interested in seeing
- Send curated, specific deal flow from our member communities to our key investor network and track/monitor all investment activity that results from our introductions
- Ensure Huckletree are the number one choice for any VC referrals to Huckletree workspace
Programming Support, Ideation and Management
- VC Office Hours - Manage our monthly investor office hours events and ensure takeup from the wider community
- CXO Groups - Manage our quarterly CXO meet ups for our C-level members. Maintain communication, engage in discussions and promote peer to peer support within of the CXO network via our internal platform
- Female Founder Breakfast - Develop and run initiatives to support our female founder network
- Support our Alpha Accelerator programme for underrepresented founders
- Maintain relationships and increase the Ambassador community with the top investors, operators and entrepreneurs from the global innovation ecosystem.
- Make relevant, meaningful connections between our members and our Ambassador network to support our member growth via leveraging our Ambassador expertise
- Design and execute on our annual Ambassador Dinner in October
- Build creative new partnerships with key ecosystem players to build our brand, create more industry awareness and solidify potential opportunities eg. programming partnerships, commercial sponsorship
- Drive the involvement of our current partners
- 2 Years + previous experience working in the innovation ecosystem (eg. community/ecosystem management or in VC/Platform)
- An deep understanding of the start up ecosystem, including Venture Capital and rapid-growth businesses
- An existing network of investors, entrepreneurs and operators in the start up/scale up space
- A self-starter with operational experience and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Must be able to work across/with multiple functions and groups in an organisation as well as independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; this person must be an adept relationship-builder
- Programming ideation and management experience is a plus.
- Third Year, Fully Paid Month-Long Sabbatical
- Enhanced Parental Leave
- Unlimited Free GP & Therapy Appointments
- Mental Health Day Policy
- Private Health Insurance with Vitality (window opens upon completion of probationary period)
- Compassionate Leave
- 22 days annual leave, plus public holidays, your birthday off and plus 3-4 additional days off during the Christmas period
- Professional Development
- Personal Curiosity Budget
- Team Building Activities
- Bi-Annual, Full Company Socials