Market leading, fast-growing, exciting, solution driven, creative, dynamic, fun-loving - welcome to Fixflo! Since launching in 2013, phenomenal growth has resulted in Fixflo becoming the leader in its field. We are a SaaS platform that is fixing repairs and maintenance management for property professionals across 14 time zones. Our company’s industry reputation is exemplary and we have over 40 integration partners in the Proptech space.
Our business plan is simple: we want every repair in the world to be reported through a Fixflo system. We are currently used in over 1,500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion into new UK markets planned.
Fixflo is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. From our Canine Executive to our Heads of Fun, fruit (and biscuit) filled kitchens and a spinning prize wheel - these are just a few of the ingredients that go into making Fixflo what it is! (Please note that you will be required to work from home for the remainder of the year due to the current Covid-19 pandemic)
Are you looking to take your career to another level with one of the fastest growing companies in property technology? Are you a passionate, curious, and competitive Business Development Executive/Sales Development Representative with one to two year’s experience of sales development, looking to join an established Sales/Business Development team? Read on, this role might be for you.
Your role will involve generating qualified discovery calls/online demonstrations with decision-makers for our Sales Executives so they can cultivate opportunities and sell Fixflo to businesses. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing team where there is plenty of scope for career progression. Your drive and ambition are your limit, not your job title!
The ideal candidate will need to be a great communicator, who is confident both on the phone and in writing, intelligent and well-organised.
The role will involve:
- researching companies and individuals online to identify new potential leads
- contacting potential clients via telephone and email to establish rapport and arranging discovery calls/online demonstrations to be passed to one of our Sales Executives
- ensuring that the sales processes are followed and internal systems are updated accordingly
In short, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering exceptional sales results and customer service in addition to providing assistance to other areas of the business where required.
You’ll be the sort of person who is looking to work in a demanding and fast-paced working environment with a strong teamwork culture, with high aspirations.
You will be personable, a good communicator and exhibit good organisational skills.
You will need to be comfortable with Salesforce.com and Sales Engagement platforms.
- Maintaining the sales process
- Mapping out target accounts and establishing whether there is a fit
- Qualifying prospects and arranging Discovery calls/Online demonstrations
- Allocating Discovery calls/Online demonstrations to Sales Executives according to lead allocation system
- Updating and managing account information on the Company’s internal systems including any CRM system(s)
- Quickly responding to and dealing effectively with any issues
- Driven, ambitious and confident individual
- Strong communication skills on the telephone and in writing
- Strong personality with the ability to inspire confidence and influence others
- Passionate about ‘going the extra mile’
- A team player who works and engages others to achieve results
- Strong time-management skills
The successful candidate must:
- A university degree
- Have 1-2 year’s Business Development Experience in software
- Tech saviness is key
The successful candidate should ideally have:
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience mapping out accounts through a variety of methods, including LinkedIn
Other than working for an exciting growing company in London, we also offer:
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Gym pass
- Health insurance
- Flexible working
- First Thursday of the month drinks, Friday drinks and lots of socials (think Graffiti workshops, cooking classes, boat/karaoke parties, Halloween quizzes) (We are doing our best to adapt to remote events)
- A fun work environment with great people
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
*Please note that we will be working remotely until sometime in Q1/Q2 2021 (as of 23rd November 2020)*
How do I apply?
- Submit your CV and cover letter (P.S. please tell us why you want to work for us!)
- Please include the words “Fixflo December 2020” at the beginning of your cover letter. If you do not then your application will not be considered and you will not receive a response.