ProjectSet is an online platform that connects students, educators and employers to collaborate virtually on internships, hackathons and curriculum-based projects. These projects help students build employability skills and provides employers access to fresh talent and ideas. For more information, please visit https://projectset.com.
We are looking for innovative, proactive and motivated individuals to join our team.
- Project manage the technical development of our platform.
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects and product features.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all developers are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for specific projects or initiatives.
Personal profile requirements
- 3 - 5 years' experience working in a technology-based company, with a tech savvy mindset.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.