Frendo Marketing Intern
Frendo App is a digital health solution for endometriosis sufferers and those with suspected symptoms. Endometriosis is a chronic illness that affects 1in9 people worldwide. A diagnosis takes on average 8 years, therefore digital diagnostic techniques and tele-health are more important than ever to reduce the delay in diagnosis.
Frendo’s screening feature is the first step in a sufferer’s diagnosis journey, aiming to break the cycle early, giving them a place to assess their symptoms and directing them on to a medical professional more quickly. Through our social network, Frendo App connects users with a community of others and allows them to track and manage their symptoms, offering them personalised insights to improve the management of their illness.
Working with our Founder and Head of Growth, you will execute the social media and digital marketing initiatives. You will get ongoing coaching to develop your skills whilst launching the brand to new markets.
- Social/Digital media community posting in line with Growth strategy
- Produce content and creatives in line with marketing strategy and brand
- Drive new user acquisition & app downloads via digital marketing
- Input into the development of marketing tools to build growth stack i.e. Google Analytics, Segment, Mailchimp
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to test new growth hacking and user acquisition methods.
Qualifications & Qualities
- You are a motivated, ambitious individual and like to be part of an energetic and growing team
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You like what we do https://www.frendo.co.uk/ and you’re eager to be part of our journey
- You love thinking outside the box, you’re a hard worker
- You have working knowledge of Canva, Later, Microsoft Office Suites (Coaching can be provided for other platforms)
- You are creative, full of ideas and you are able to put yourself in an audience’s shoes
- You have strong written and communication skills
About the role
- Opportunity to lead to a permanent role in the future
- Part-time/Full -time internship with a flexible schedule
- This is an opportunity to be part of the growth of a unique MedTech startup and own specific KPIs that then you will be able to detail in your resume
- An entrepreneurial working environment with remote work, flexible hours
- Based in London or remote
- Start date of role: December 2020
To apply please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch if we believe that you are a good Frendo fit.