Who we are
We are reinventing personal communication for the digital era.
TouchNote is a creative platform that lets people send custom-made cards, straight from their phone to those they love anywhere in the world. Our award winning, easy to use app has helped people nurture their most meaningful relationships over 15 million times.
We are a team of passionate and creative individuals trying to make a difference. We’re proud to offer a highly collaborative, solution-focused environment that celebrates diversity and has been listed in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 and The Financial Times Future 100 UK.
We are looking to bring in an Operations Manager to join our growing Ops Team here at TouchNote. This will be a wide-ranging role, with involvement across a number of operational projects. Initially you will be involved in supporting the development and management of our physical products including sourcing suppliers, refining new product concepts, improving margins and identifying efficiency opportunities. Beyond that you will be involved across all business areas working to develop new growth ideas, build scalable processes, improve communication and generally raise the bar across everything and every team you work across!
- Strong analytical skills and mindset - with an ability to break down / structure new problem areas and define an approach to tackle systematically
- Experience in networking and negotiations, with examples of achievements
- Comfortable with data analysis and basic modelling
- Clearly demonstrable entrepreneurial and execution-oriented attitude
- Fantastic verbal / written communication and teamwork
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
- Worked in fast paced startup or scale up environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience of compliance and data protection
- Familiarity with customer and supplier service
- Has used Looker or other data visualisation tools
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- Choice of wellbeing benefits which include Private Medical Insurance and/or a gym membership
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
- Free TouchNote credits to use our product!
- Working from home equipment allowance
Phone call: Your first call will be with Olivia our Talent Exec who'll go through your experience, tell you more about the role and what it's like to work at TouchNote!
Interview: You'll then meet with Hik our COO and Mirko our Delivery Manager who'll do a deep dive into your experience, and will tell you more about TouchNote's strategy.
Task: If successful, we'll send you our short task to complete.
Team Interview: You'll then meet key members of our team who will deepdive into TouchNote's mission, marketing, operations, roadmap and culture.
Reporting to our COO
Salary competitive and dependent on experience
This is a full-time position: Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM based at our London Offices (currently closed).