Azimo improves the lives of millions of people around the world by building better ways to transfer money. It’s our mission to develop market leading technology that makes financial services affordable and available to everyone.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Product Designer with an option to work from a London office or remotely anywhere in the EU (regular travel to London required).
Reporting directly to the Head of Design, you'll be part of a cross functional team working closely with product managers, researchers, engineers and copywriters.
- You’ll identify problems, take complex issues, and create solutions that improve the user experience and impact key business metrics
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of our customers, take a data driven approach to product design, and combine this with your strong design aesthetic to deliver truly impactful solutions
This is a hands on opportunity where you can make a big difference to the lives of millions of people around the world.
- 4 years+ of product design experience
- A portfolio featuring examples of your recent product design work
- Experience with designing for iOS, Android and Web
- The ability to communicate design goals and feedback clearly
- The ability to understand the engineering constraints in your design process
- Passion for good design and being able to understand what makes design good
- Passion for problem solving and the ability to identify a problem based on qualitative, quantitative and behavioural data
- Experience with user testing and a good understanding of human behavior
- A keen eye for details with the ability to work with engineers to ship great products
- The ability to hustle across an organisation to deliver the most value to our customers and the business
- Prototyping and motion design experience will be beneficial
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonus and share options for top performers
- Choice of new MacBook Pro 13” or 15”
- 26 paid holidays
- Private Health Insurance
- EAP support
- Restaurant catered team lunch
- Regular social activities, including company offsites
- Work in a truly special team – we believe in what we do!
- Regular travel to Poland and occasional travel to other European cities