We are an award-winning start-up at the intersection of fintech and proptech. We are a property investment platform for women, with a mission to change the relationship between women, money and investing. We aim to become the pre-eminent financial/ property investment platform for women.
We have recently been selected as part of the Mayor of London’s TechInvest Programme.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Chief Technology Officer who wants to become part of a co-founding team. We’re looking for someone who wants to be part of a very close-knit team in a customer-focused company. Someone who loves to build beautiful, user-friendly products with a hands-on, with a rollup the sleeves attitude. Someone who is resourceful, with a problem-solving attitude and a naturally curious and resilient leader who can handle the ups and downs of launching a new product.
Who we hope you’ll be…
- A hands-on engineer ready to build, with Fintech experience
- Great with UX/UI
- Someone experienced in building iOS and Android apps
- Someone experienced in Open Banking APIs
- Someone experienced in managing a development team
- An excellent communicator - both written and verbal.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Interested in learning new technologies for software development.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The role and responsibilities
- Define a tech roadmap and execute on and lead all aspects of PropElle’s technological development and be responsible for the delivery of all software.
- Objectively architect a full tech stack and solution. Ie Front to Back development and successfully launch MVP, plan product version and tech updates, study user feedback and own its ongoing maintenance and performance.
Compensation: Equity & Salary