We believe that no one should die or suffer from treatable conditions. Our mission is to bring AI-powered diagnosis and accelerated treatment access to every household around the globe.
Our AI-powered platform enables health and social care providers to conduct high quality check-ups in their communities, triage health issues proactively, and escalate concerns to clinicians. We’re expanding within multiple markets including within care homes in the UK where, with a chronic shortage of clinical professionals and hospital infrastructure, the NHS is struggling more than ever to live up to its promise of universal healthcare. As well as the UK, in India we’re working to battle endemic waves of respiratory disease and pneumonia by partnering with NGOs and ensuring young children in urban slums get access to life saving healthcare, through the Feebris solution.
We’ve won awards for our disruptive technology (TechForce19, UKBAA, Children’s Prize), and our founder, Elina, is an internationally renowned speaker on AI in healthcare.
We are a small, growing team, driving to bring innovation to healthcare relishing being part of something that is bigger than each of us. You would be joining us at an incredibly exciting time, with the opportunity to shape the company and culture as we grow.
We are looking for a Senior Associate to join our Customer Success team. This role will be pivotal in ensuring our customers realise their goals by supporting Feebris users (carers, health workers, GPs and other primary care professionals) to have the best, most seamless experience with our product. As well as day to day interactions with users you will identify and implement new ways to maximise user adoption, contribute learnings towards the team and product strategy, and support impact assessment activities.
The best candidate for this role will have a proactive problem-solving approach to their work, be diligent at ensuring users and customer needs are met and learnings shared throughout the organisation.
- Ensuring the Feebris solution is dispatched, deployed and all relevant parties are onboarded onto the Feebris platform.
- Training users on effective use of the Feebris solution, and ensuring they are setup on sustainable ongoing usage plans.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues as they arise to maintain maximum user satisfaction and adoption.
- Synthesize customer and user feedback into inputs for improvement of customer success activities and product features.
- Execute against user adoption strategy to maximise uptake of Feebris post deployment.
- Collect and understand metrics related to user adoption, deployment and impact.
- Communicate and present user behaviour, learnings and progress to broader Operations, Commercial and Product Team as well as project boards and steering committees.
- 2-3 years in a customer/ client or user facing role in an innovative, regulated industry.
- A fascination with understanding behaviours and drivers of users especially those in health and care.
- Strong stakeholder and project management skills, ability to set goals and timelines, interact with stakeholders of all levels, and manage expectations around delivery.
- Ability to prioritise competing concerns and time-management to execute response.
- Desire to “go the extra mile” for users and customer to ensure the best experience and patient benefit.
- Energised by taking user inputs/ issues and turning them into solutions and insights to inform process requirements and inputs into product team.
- Self-starter excited to work in a start-up environment of ownership and responsibility.
- Ability to simplify complex topics to a variety or technical and non-technical users.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Excellent ‘thinking on your feet’ problem-solving capabilities, introspection, and retrospection.
Nice to have
- Experience in a healthcare or life sciences organization.
- Experience working with health or care workers or in a healthcare capacity.
- Experience training non-technical users to use technology.
- Experience live troubleshooting of issues and issue resolution.
- Ability to present and communicate information in a persuasive and visually appealing way to stakeholders.
- Experience working in small teams/ start-ups.
- Impactful work – help take healthcare innovation to market.
- Real responsibility – make a direct, meaningful impact on Feebris' trajectory.
- Rockstar team – join our small passionate team, with real remit to make a difference.
- Output-driven work culture – unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours.
- Regular personal development – quarterly 360 performance reviews, fortnightly founder 1:1s, and personal development coaching.
- Competitive Compensation – great package with progression potential.
If you’re looking for challenging and impactful work on the cutting edge of health tech, then we would love to hear from you!
- Phone Interview with Customer Operations Lead and Founder (45 mins)
- Case study exercise (takeaway exercise + discussion in final interview)
- Face-to-face Final Interviews (2.5 hrs, 1x Skills & 1x Fit)