We are GetAgent. A growing property tech company and the UK’s leading estate agency comparison site. We’re looking for an Office Manager who is flexible, adaptable and enjoys helping others.
After helping over 250,000 homeowners successfully sell their homes, in 2019 we doubled in size, moved out of a shared office space and into our shiny new office that we have all to ourselves.
We are evolving as a business and are developing some exciting new concepts. You’ll be joining an energetic and inclusive office who have a clear sense of purpose and we have no plans of slowing down. Our focus is now building upon on our dynamic workspace ready for the new year.
What you’ll do
You’ll work closely with the founding team and provide support where needed. You will act as a representative of the company, internally and externally and aim to build strong relationships.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Payroll, reconciliation of accounts and VAT returns
- Health & Safety, security, emergency procedures
- Supplier relations
- Ad Hoc support - always welcomed with a ‘can do’ attitude
Keep our house in order
- General upkeep and facilities management
- Maintaining and ordering stock
- Ensuring our plants don’t die, the dishwasher is loaded and run etc
- Keeping everyone safe and ensure the adherence to procedures
- Welcoming new starters and helping them adjust to their new environment
- Setting up equipment i.e laptops, email, notepads etc
- Signing of contracts
- Showing them around the office
Help make GetAgent a great place to work
- Organise parties and socials
- Set up team building/bonding exercises and activities
- Organise events like birthdays, lunches and other special events
What we need from you:
Intelligence – You don’t have to be Einstein, but we’re looking for someone with the ability to successfully assess a situation and problem solve.
Communication - Strong written and verbal English is imperative to succeed in this role; you’ll be constantly liaising with the team, external entities and ensuring procedures are clearly stated.
Diligence - We require someone who will go above and beyond whilst maintaining a sharp eye for detail.
- Previous Office Management experience is required. (Minimum 1yr)
- Excellent numerical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Bookkeeping and Xero experience is required
- Proven team player with the ability to be self-motivated and work on own initiative
- Be able to handle a fast-paced company, previous start-up experience would be great but is not essential.
- The ability to thrive and voice your opinion in a growing environment.
- You will have the ability to work smart and organise effectively.
- You prioritise high impact work but never neglect the details.
What we offer
- As you help grow the company so will your role and responsibilities. In time you’ll have the opportunity to build and manage a team
- An amazing culture - no matter which team you are on, you can grab a bite to eat with anyone in the company. Our office is fuelled by honesty, integrity, and of course, some laughter!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews
- We aim to promote from within
- Weekly one-to-one with a mentor
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!)
- Private health insurance
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest)
We will be conducting video interviews throughout December and would like the successful candidate to start in the new year, so get your CV over ASAP!