Springpod was born from our desire to transform the way young people engage with employers and universities. We empower students to take control of their career path by connecting them with leading employers and education providers. From work experience placements to apprenticeships and beyond, we are determined to help students discover their future career through innovative and modern engagement platforms- before they leave education.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, hungry and target driven Partnership Managers to join the Springpod team and help drive Springpod’s awareness amongst the Enterprise Employer Sector. You will report into our Head of Partnerships and the role will consist of generating new business and managing existing relationships to drive up-sells and renewals.
We support some of the most exciting organisations in the World. These include Airbus, NHS, Fidelity, The Royal Air Force, Cancer Research UK, HSBC, JLL, Nestlé and many more.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to create opportunities
- Strategically develop business within the enterprise employer sector
- Demonstrate superb account management skills, increasing account value and ensuring exceptional client service
- Updating our CRM, managing your own pipeline and reporting back on active deals
- 2-3 years proven sales experience and a track record of success in B2B sales, taking leads from discovery to close
- Confidence in selling an innovative technology solution, taking both online demos and face-to-face meetings
- Experience selling marketing technology or media
- Experience with deal sizes of £25k+ and sales cycles taking 1 - 3 months
- Experience using HubSpot CRM or Salesforce
Bonus: Experience in the student recruitment sector and have sold to employers, colleges or universities (not essential).
- Fast-paced start-up environment with a lot of responsibility and self-management
- Competitive salary and commission structure (OTE - 50K+)
- Very sociable team with monthly team incentives
- The ability to work remotely
- Training & CPD budget