About Pearl Lemon
- Pearl Lemon is a multiple-award-winning SEO & Lead Generation Agency based in the heart of London but serving clients worldwide. With a team of 15 dotted across the UK, USA, Romania, India, Pakistan, Philippines and more, they operate around the clock and communicate predominantly through Whatsapp that function more like a silicon-valley-startup and have a work ethic comparable to investment bankers. It’s not a surprise when you consider their founder Deepak Shukla is an ex-Deloitte consultant and 30x marathon runner.
- Check out a lot of video and written testimonials of our team members as well as their weekly updates in the 'Blog' section and Apply Here - https://internship.pearllemongroup.com/
Benefits of working with Pearl Lemon
- Learn Very Very Fast
- Work with TedX Speakers
- Work with ultramarathon runners, speakers of multiple languages
- Work with a fully digital and remote team across different time zones
- Build and grow entirely in the cloud
- International work-cations where we meet and work in a foreign country for a week
- Worst case - learn tons, get an amazing reference and move forward
- Best case - go full time, build your personal brand and work from anywhere in the world
- Take your digital skills you learn with us and apply to any job in any industry
- Work remotely and manage 100% of your time
Pearl Lemon is looking for a highly motivated and driven person to help drive forward our ambitious growth plans throughout 2020 and beyond. You will be an important part of a tight-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the business to the next level.
The Social Media/ Community Manager is an integral part of our team. We are looking for someone that will be the FACE of our brand on social media.
There will be a focus on developing the Pearl Lemon and software brands through thought, leadership, content creation, design, research, and other steep learning-based tasks.
We are looking for someone who prides themselves on their speed of communication, attention-to-detail, and meticulous planning skills, but can adapt to change in a very fast-moving environment.
A strong understanding of digital marketing is essential, as is exceptional people and communication skills to help develop team members who you will manage directly.
POSSIBLE responsibilities will include:
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
Required skills and experience:
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to write in a company’s brand voice.
- Ability to establish brand awareness and recognition.
- Creativity to think outside the box.
- Research skills to fact-check and stay up to date on social best practices and industry trends.
- Being punctual and quick to respond and communicate-daily.
- Experience with WordPress and SEO.
- Proven people management track record.
- Understanding of analytics and reporting.
- Strong planning abilities.
- Incredibly fast learner.
- English at a Native level