ROLZO is looking for a talented PR and Content Specialist Intern to take the lead on PR strategy, content creation, and brand activity for our owned B2B channels including The Lounge (company blog), LinkedIn company page, and client email communications. This is an exciting opportunity to gain first-hand experience in crafting a brand, creating strategic content and driving business growth while developing your personal brand as a foremost expert in the space.
Born to lead a new era of luxury mobility, ROLZO creates meaningful travel experiences with extraordinary service. Be it an airport transfer, a chauffeur by the hour, or a unique car rental — ROLZO provides flexible access to an unmatched vehicle range and booking options in more than 60 countries, 300 cities, and 500 airports.
Role and responsibilities
- Establish a strategic approach to PR and manage all PR activity for ROLZO;
- Generate story ideas with the aim to achieve a sustained flow of high quality, on-brand press releases, media columns, blog articles, and social media posts;
- Connect with influential media outlets and develop relationships with key journalists;
- Strive to streamline the PR process with automation and technology.
- Manage owned and paid LinkedIn channels
- Track, monitor and optimise the content based on weekly and monthly analytics reports for the main channels
- Experience in media relations, corporate communications, and content marketing;
- Strong relationship-building skills and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in Google Analytics, MailChimp and Wordpress
- Preferred experience using design tools like Canva, Keynote or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Creative-oriented and skilled in creating, editing, and promoting content;
- Good knowledge of and interest in Travel, Lifestyle Management, Cars.
- Keen to explore new ways and technologies to work effectively and solve problems;
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently.
Immediate start | Remote work possible
Minimum of 6 months, with the opportunity for a permanent position.