Selfish Darling is an exciting data-driven Femtech company, focused on revolutionising access to personalised women’s healthcare. We are an investor-backed startup with an ambitious global growth plan.
Our current focus is on female hormonal health and we are about to launch our new offering helping women take control of their hormones both with a holistic and western approach, through an innovative digital hormone check involving an online assessment, at-home blood testing and virtual tele-consultations.
Our new platform is developed for women by women, and in collaboration with external medical experts. As we scale up our team to deliver the next stage of our brand, we are looking for a Chief Medical Officer to join us in our mission to revolutionise women's health.
About the role
We are looking for a part-time Chief Medical Officer (Endocrinologist) that will be responsible for;
- Developing the Digital Therapeutics Product roadmap and medical go-to-market plan for Selfish Darling
- Leading the development of clinical strategies
- Representing the Company to external audiences, including media, medical and regulatory communities
- Providing medical support to develop and communicate the overall corporate strategy
- You will be an Endocrinologist with an entrepreneurial profile, active in the Femtech space
- You will have experience in health data regulation, medical devices and clinical trials
- You will have experience in telehealth/virtual medicine
We are based in London, UK but have a remote working culture and are open to candidates from other countries.
Come onboard and help us improve women's lives! We look forward to hearing from you.