We are looking for a talented individual to manage both digital and physical product development projects. You will work closely with product management, development and marketing teams on the delivery of new products or product improvements. You will report directly to the Head of Operations.
IKAWA is still a small, friendly and highly ambitious company. This role would be a great opportunity for someone who would like a position where they can really make a difference. We are not only looking for someone who can manage projects but someone full of intelligent ideas who can help us solve problems in all areas of the business.
Key areas of responsibility:
- End-to-end ownership for the delivery of both digital and physical development projects.
- Lead critical path items, dive deep on technical details and provide innovative solutions to resolve issues.
- Assess and communicate project status, drive escalations on potential risks and delays across multiple teams and leadership.
- Prepare and conduct weekly standing meetings with internal teams to plan and track deliverables
- Assist in resource
- Coordinate information between various teams in the organisation.
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban etc., backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity etc.
- Engineering or Agile project management background.
- Good knowledge of business Intelligence, data analytics and software development processes and procedures, ETLs, databases, including dev-ops tools involved and continuous integration, continuous testing and deployment practices.
- Proven technical leadership and project management experience in development and implementation of complex digital and engineering projects.
- Excellent working knowledge using MS Excel, MS Project and related software.
- Experience of working in complex technical environments.
- Confidence in communicating both with engineers and senior managers both internal and external
- Thrives working in a high-pressure environment while keeping high levels of detail.
- Assertive with ability to set priorities.
- Capable to work independently and lead teams.
- Can do attitude, eagerness to learn and make an impact and pushing through change.
Our office and workshop are located at Unit 9, Bayford Street Business Centre, Bayford Street, London, E8 3SE. We offer flexible working, but the role will be majority based at IKAWA HQ.
Full time (Monday – Friday).
Application deadline: 4th January 2021.
Notice periods considered.
Competitive salary based on experience.
22 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
Company benefits include MacBook, Home Roaster, team incentives and activities, perks, occasional travel, L&D opportunities, access to company pension scheme, ride to work scheme.
Please provide evidence of previous work or projects, CV and a cover letter of a maximum one side, including what excites you most about this role, and setting out how your experience meets the job description.