We are on a mission to help businesses to do better - environmentally, socially and economically. The world needs action on climate, and businesses also need affordable solutions.
We help businesses with product sourcing for their supply chains, from packaging (boxes, tape, envelopes, stationery) to actual product components (cotton, steel, grains) using technology to digitise and optimise the sourcing flow.
We began in June 2020 and are at the early stages of our growth, however, we have already raised £1.5M led by sustainability investors, whose partners had previously made investments in Bloom & Wild, Gousto and Interactive Investor.
Founded by the ex-CTO and Group CMO of an E-commerce Unicorn, our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including ecommerce, logistics, creative, consultancy and investment banking.
The business has been investing in finding the brightest talents to help build a platform for real and lasting environmental change. Make no mistake, this is a commercial enterprise with ambitions to be as big as Alibaba and Amazon one day, but with an underlying bottom line mission to reduce carbon emissions and detox the planet in the process.
About the role
The core of our Client Relationship Manager role is to develop a deep understanding of our clients’ needs and how we can help them achieve their goals.
Our clients are small and medium sized businesses that care about their brand and their impact on the planet. They approach us to help them find a solution in sourcing/procurement that is both sustainable and affordable.
This role will be fast-paced and needs a self-starter who can manage their own workload and shifting priorities day-to-day. As an early employee joining a rapidly scaling business, you will be well-positioned to directly make an impact on the business and to move into a senior role ahead of your tenure.
By joining us at this early stage, your responsibilities will be wide-ranging:
- Full ownership of the client relationship: from initial engagement to solution sales to customer retention
- Client projects: creating, managing and delivering on the client’s sourcing needs
- Best advice: providing best advice on the sustainability impact of various product choices, taking the client’s preferences and budget into account
- Price optimisation: analysing and taking ownership of the pricing and payment terms we provide to clients
- Product range development: for products that we don’t currently source, work with the sourcing team on a new product range
- Customer delight: using feedback and data, continually improve and positively surprise our clients
Our goal is to build an environment for top talent with a desire for a mission-driven environment to do their best work. To that end, we are flexible on your experience and specific skillsets. However, we would generally expect to see:
- Proven communication skills, both verbally and via email
- High attention to detail to ensure delivery of complex client briefs on-time and meeting/exceeding expectation
- Passion and enthusiasm for both our clients as well as sustainability-related topics
- Strong numerical and commercial acumen
- Ambition and drive to deliver the best results
- A track record of handling pressure as you grew in experience – very important given our scaling and growth journey
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Opportunity to join a high growth company at an early stage
- Scope for high performers to move into senior positions quickly
- Role reports into the Chief Commercial Officer
- Remote working with hubs currently in London and Manchester
- Financial support for personal / career development programs