Atom Learning, one of the UK’s fastest growing education technology startups, is hiring a multimedia producer.
Atom Learning is an online learning platform that is making education fairer. We want to provide all children whatever their background and wherever they are in the world with an affordable, high-quality education. To achieve our goal, we are combining exceptional teacher-made content with machine learning to keep students on their optimal learning paths.
Atom Learning is growing rapidly with hundreds of schools in the UK and abroad using the platform and thousands of independent subscribers. We have partnered with one of the largest global publishing houses with distribution into thousands of schools in the UK and abroad; we are in talks with national governments to develop their digital learning strategies; and we’re just getting started!
We are ranked one of the UK’s top 100 startups by Startups100, are a finalist for the AI Award in the Lloyds Bank Business Awards, won the Best AI-based Solution for Education in the AI Breakthrough Awards, were a finalist in the Education Investor awards 2018 and Amazon Growing Business Awards 2018 as Young Company of the Year.
We are a growing team of 70 with offices in Soho (currently working remotely); we have big ambitions and anticipate being a team of at least 100 in a year’s time.
Atom Learning is looking for a multimedia producer to join the team at our offices in Soho. You will be responsible for producing multimedia based marketing content, including video, audio and 2D/simple animated content. You will also support the education and content teams, helping to create novel and engaging teaching and testing materials for students in multimedia formats.
You will report to the brand and product marketing lead, and work closely with the product, design, curriculum and partnership teams. You will be data-driven, working with our data analytics team to continually increase engagement for the content that you produce.
- You will create short marketing videos and animations.
- You will produce crisp, high quality audio recordings.
- You will augment multimedia content with simple 2D animations where appropriate.
- You will advise and support the curriculum teams, producing high quality and engaging teaching and testing materials across a variety of multimedia formats.
- Experience with producing video / 2D animated content.
- Experience recording high quality audio footage.
- Flexibility, and a willingness to learn and jump in to help where needed.
- Loves start-ups and understands the challenges and demands of a fast-moving, ever-changing business. Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Fully remote/flexible work (currently working fully remote).
- Competitive pay.
- Full auto-enrolment workplace pension.
- High degree of autonomy and exposure to the running of all business areas of a successful start up.
- The opportunity to become an integral member of a fast growing technology company.
- Frequent team dinners and drinks.
- An office on Dean Street, Soho.