Every candidate has a talent and diversity of skills that employers are looking for. The problem is how to identify candidate’s capabilities and match employer’s and candidate’s motivations. For that purpose, we introduce a PitchMe process - a novel approach for management of Human Resources relying on multilayer profiling of skills and matchmaking between those who offer skills and those who need them.
Our mission is to empower candidates to demonstrate their real abilities and knowledge allowing anyone with relevant skillset to apply for a position regardless of their professional background.
To date, we have >90.000 candidates using our platform and >300 employers. We have just recently closed a funding round and will be scaling fast.
If you share our vision to change outdated recruitment process, we offer a great opportunity to join our growing team in London! Remote work opportunity, great team and exciting challenges guaranteed!
What you will be doing:
- Plan, develop, and execute campaigns across key consumer channels that result in increased customer acquisition, loyalty and conversion
- Plan, execute and optimise marketing budget
- Work with data and analyze trends to drive segmentation and enhance effectiveness of campaigns (CAC, CPC, CPM, conversion etc.)
- Work closely with and support the Sales Team to align and maximise business and content strategies with all online and offline campaigns
- Work with content writer and marketing manager who will be supporting you
- Identify new opportunities along the consumer journey for greater optimisation and business impact
- Run digital marketing campaigns using appropriate online advertising platforms
- Set content marketing strategy and content calendar
- Supervision of company marketing materials and newsletters
- Operate a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels
- +5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with B2C experience a plus
- Evidence of expertise in Digital marketing campaigns
- Evidence of successful markeitng campaigns
- Experience managing website content, online PPC advertising, Google Analytics, and social media channels
- Passionate about making a social impact and joining a mission driven business
- Able to shift gears between thinking and doing across a range of marketing activities
- Experience working in high-performance teams in faced paced environment desired
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and deliver results against tight deadlines
- Salary fixed + bonus scheme
- Stylish office in Central London, remote is an option (once lockdown is over)
- Flexible working: Monday to Friday
- Huge potential for personal development: you’ll work closely with Founders to further develop your own skills
- Free tickets to business meetups, investor and tech events
- Additional perks: From online access to GPs through to shopping cashback, restaurant discounts, discounted gym membership.