About the job
At Capitalise we are bringing confidence to accountants and their clients in times of uncertainty. Through our Capitalise Platform we are changing the financial business advisory landscape, bringing accountants the knowledge and financial products they need to help their clients raise, protect and recover their capital.
As our first Marketing Manager of Demand Generation, you’ll own the campaign strategy, execution, and budget for lead generation and marketing qualified leads.
With the support of our VP Marketing, you will be central in our effort to achieve pipeline and revenue goals, and execute campaigns against our core buyer segments to increase market awareness, generate demand, accelerate pipeline, and grow sales.
We’re a team of friendly, dynamic marketers and creatives with bold plans for 2021, and by joining our team your work will help us achieve pipeline and revenue growth at Capitalise.
- You build deep and collaborative relationships with team members.
- You have natural empathy for your clients and look for ways to leverage that understanding for the best results.
- You understand the big picture and can debate strategy with the senior team, and at the same time dive into the details and influence decisions.
- You are passionate about finding the right ideas for your business.
In this role you will
- Lead Demand Generation campaigns, including setting strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events.
- Proactively partner with our Revenue Team to ensure seamless interactions for prospects.
- Ensure world-class quality of any marketing materials that are produced, including web content, webinars, emails, events, white papers, ROI studies, ads, graphics, and videos.
- Identify new optimisation tests and growth opportunities for faster growth, better lifetime value, and/or lower CAC.
- Communicate across all levels of the Capitalise team on a regular basis about new and nurtured lead performance results.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
You should apply if
- You are excited by the idea of helping businesses grow through our Capitalise platform.
- You have proven experience in B2B demand generation or campaigns marketing with demonstrated lead, pipeline and revenue growth, preferably in Saas.
- You have industry knowledge of demand generation methods, including creating a funnel, nurture strategies, digital, online, and live/virtual events.
- You have a track record of acquiring customers and expanding brand presence through innovative strategies and execution.
- You are an analytically-driven decision maker, with the ability to capture and share key data and insights and use data to drive key marketing strategies and decisions.
- You look beyond just the marketing domain to help drive analytical insights that will help Capitalise expand and target key market segments, drive pipeline velocity and contribute to our overall “go to market” strategy.
Tools we use
- Pardot - or similar ESP
- Zoom and Google Meet
- Webinar platform such as On24
- Microsoft and Google Suite
- Competitive Salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Remote working
- Choice of tech
- Progression Framework for Career Development
- Wellness Programme
- Family friendly policies
- 25 days leave plus Bank Holidays
- Great Company Culture
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Capitalise we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.